|Sherwood T90 Undercover 4 Roll Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.
The Undercover glove has a lightweight "high-end" ARMOUR WEAVE cable knit that offers great protection and ensures a long lasting glove. The liner features Sher-wood's cool-tech technology, which wicks moisture away during the game and releases humidity outside the glove, providing optimal comfort. The Undercover glove features a 2 piece flexible thumb with ALT SYSTEM technology for excellent flexibility while preventing hyper-extension of the thumb.
The Undercover is designed for a traditional fit with generous volume with ample wrist movement.
- Model Number: 120SW000418
- Heritage: T90 Undercover 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Sherwood sizing guidelines:
Glove size / Player height
13" / 4'0"-4'8"
13-14" / 4'8"-5'4"
13-15" / 5'4"-6'0"
14-15" / 6'0"-6'8"
- High-end ARMOUR WEAVE cable knit exterior offers good durability at light weight
- HD Foam with plastic inserts
- Featured on backhand, fingers, and thumb area
- Two piece flexible thumb with ALT SYSTEM technology
- Increases mobility and prevents hyper extension during play
- Clarino with digi-tech overlay
- Excellent stick feel with solid durability
- Sher-Wood Cool Tech Lining
- Fast drying for a comfortable fit
- Traditional fit- Generous volume with ample wrist movement
- Triple-segmented index finger adds flexibility
Comments: Great pair of gloves. Went from Warrior Kingpins to these, my first pair of traditional fit gloves. Protection is awesome, plastic inserts nearly everywhere aside from a couple of pieces of the cuff. Much more freedom with the cuff design to go forehand-backhand. Stick feel is just fine, the overlay on the palm and the thumb doesn't even feel like it's there. Only downside is the removable thumb lock piece. Once I pulled it out and put it back, it tends to slide down, resorted to shoving it up to where it isn't exposed and it stays there.
From: Matt, SLO County, CA
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood Hockey Gloves Senior
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.Colors: 1
The Sherwood T90 Pro Nylon Hockey Gloves are the top of the line traditional fit hockey gloves from Sherwood. The T90 Pro Nylon glove incorporates Textured Nylon materials, and embodies a traditional look and feel that provides similar protective properties as seen in a classic 4-roll design.Colors: 3
The Sherwood T90 Hockey Gloves are one of the top line traditional fit hockey gloves from Sherwood. The T90 glove embodies a traditional look and feel that provides similar protective properties as seen in a classic 4-roll design.
The Sherwood 5030 hockey glove is part of Sher-Wood's vintage collection, and is perfect for the player seeking traditional design and feel. The backhand, fingers, and thumb area all feature single density foams protection. The 5030 comes with a removable Hyperloc thumb and a Micro Nash palm. Metal mesh backhand vents increase breath-ability and work with the "Corn" lining fabric to keep you cool.Colors: 1