|Sherwood T90 Regular Fit Grip Hockey Shafts Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Regular Fit Grip Shafts are premier shafts from Sherwood showcasing the best materials and features Sherwood offers. This compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every type of shot. The T90 shaft also has a 100% Aramid weave on the top layer for added durability.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 318 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- 100% Aramid top layer weave for durability and impact resistance
- TRI-PLY+ Technology 3 layer compression mold
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Fusion technology is the perfect fiberglass and carbon mixture for increased durability and snap
- Built from the inside-out for a stronger inner core
- Equilibrium Technology
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Chameleon Shaft Technology with large loading zone
- Stick adapts to hand positioning for ultimate power on all shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- TRUEFIT shaft is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands
- Grip: Light Grip Coating
- Flex: 75,85, 95, 105, 115
- Length: 52"
Comments: I wanted to test out a couple new blade patterns and decided on the T90 because I am a small forward at 5'8" and 155 pounds. The flex free zone was the selling point because I wanted a stick at about 80 flex. Decent puck feel. One of the few traditional shafts with 75 flex. A couple steps below the Bauer Supreme shafts but still quality. If you are a shorter player but prefer a Senior shaft, the flex free zone is kinda priceless.
From: Joseph, Pasadena, CA
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Supreme 160 Traditional Hockey Shaft has Supreme's signature Amplified Mid Kick that allows players to quick load up on the shaft, providing a powerful shot release. The Bauer 160 Shaft is constructed of a tough carbon composite, offering a high-level of durability without losing responsiveness.
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE MX3 Traditional Hockey Shaft is the premier mid kick offering from Bauer Hockey. The MX3 features the same TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber and eLASTech Resin System as the TotalONE MX3 Stick. TeXtreme® is 20% lighter than traditional carbon without sacrificing durability or strength. The eLASTech Resin helps to extend the shaft's longevity by preventing micro-fractures from growing to the point of breakage. The Amplified Mid Kick Point allows players to quickly load a lot of energy into the shaft, resulting in deadly shot power and velocity.
The Warrior Dynasty AX1S Grip Hockey Shaft utilizes the AxySym Technology that's found in the top of the line Dynasty AX1 hockey stick. This arrangement of fibers allows this mid-kick shaft to be quickly loaded and provides a powerful return. The AX1S traditional shaft has an excellent overall feel with Warrior's Pro-Balance and Velvet Touch Finish.
Sherwood Traditional Hockey Shafts Senior
The Sherwood T90 Regular Fit Grip Shafts are premier shafts from Sherwood showcasing the best materials and features Sherwood offers. This compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every type of shot. The T90 shaft also has a 100% Aramid weave on the top layer for added durability.The Senior regular shaft length is 52" and is available in 75, 85, and 95, 105 and 115 flex.