Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Pro Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for advanced to pro level play. The T90 Pro ice pant utilizes a two-piece construction to increase mobility and enhance stride performance. Therefore, when players are skating their protection is able to overlap without limiting their flexibility.
The exterior of the pant contains 420-denier nylon, which makes its extremely durable and lightweight. Additionally, the inner groin presents adequately placed ventilated stretch mesh connecting to a four-way stretch lycra material. This extends to the zipper adjustments in the inner thigh for optimal maneuverability. The closure system headlines an inside and outside belt for two-way fitting, and skate laces for an old time aesthetic look.
The molded plastic thigh protectors offer a great comprehensive wrap providing sound front and back protection. The kidney and hip region consists of dual layered medium-density foam comprised of a molded plastic insert. The spine protection features segmented comfort foam backed by plastic inserts to protect against game time impacts. The Sherwood T90 Pro ice pant is traditional fitting; therefore, the volume in the thighs continues its relaxed fit all the way to the hips.
- Model Number: 130SW000422
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Sherwood's Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
SM / 30" - 34"
MD / 32" - 36"
LG / 34" - 38"
XL / 36" - 40"
- Molded plastic insert for kidney and hip protection
- Backed by dual layers of medium-density foam
- Plastic inserts for spine protection
- Comfort foam for lower back
- Molded plastic thigh guards
- High-density foam
- 420 Denier Nylon
- Provides lightweight fit
- Added ventilation to maintain dryness
- Ideal stretch areas
- Inside and Outside Belt System
- Plus Skate Lace Attachment
- Zipper adjustment with Velcro closure system
- Weight: 1,542 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)