Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Grip Hockey Sticks are the top of the line sticks from Sherwood showcasing the best materials and features from Sherwood. This compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The high density foam core reduces blade vibration and has minimal torquing. The Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every shot.
Sherwood has given the T90 stick a Vibration Reduction Foam Core++. This blade features superior quality foam for vibration reduction, and is wrapped in high modulus carbon for stiffness. For increased shot power the shaft incorporates Chameleon Technology. This large loading zone adapts to your hand position and adds power to all shots. The shaft is "TRUEFIT" and is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands.
- Heritage: T90 continuation
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- TRI-PLY+ Technology 3 layer compression mold
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Fusion technology is the perfect fiberglass and carbon mixture for increased durability and snap
- Built from the inside-out for a stronger inner core
- Equilibrium Technology
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Chameleon Shaft Technology with large loading zone
- Stick adapts to hand positioning for ultimate power on all shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- TRUEFIT shaft is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands
- Grip: Traditional smooth coating
- Vibration Reduction Foam Core++
- High density foam reduces vibration
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for lightness and stiffness
- Flex: 30
- Length: 46"