|Sherwood True Touch T90 Hockey Sticks Yth||
The Sherwood T90 Grip Hockey Sticks are the top of the line sticks from Sherwood showcasing the best materials and features from Sherwood. This compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The high density foam core reduces blade vibration and has minimal torquing. The Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every shot.
Sherwood has given the T90 stick a Vibration Reduction Foam Core++. This blade features superior quality foam for vibration reduction, and is wrapped in high modulus carbon for stiffness. For increased shot power the shaft incorporates Chameleon Technology. This large loading zone adapts to your hand position and adds power to all shots. The shaft is "TRUEFIT" and is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands.
- Heritage: T90 continuation
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- TRI-PLY+ Technology 3 layer compression mold
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Fusion technology is the perfect fiberglass and carbon mixture for increased durability and snap
- Built from the inside-out for a stronger inner core
- Equilibrium Technology
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Chameleon Shaft Technology with large loading zone
- Stick adapts to hand positioning for ultimate power on all shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- TRUEFIT shaft is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands
- Grip: Traditional smooth coating
- Vibration Reduction Foam Core++
- High density foam reduces vibration
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for lightness and stiffness
- Flex: 30
- Length: 46"
Other Items to Consider
The Reebok Ai9 hockey sticks are the premier sticks in the Reebok Ai stick line. The Ai hockey sticks focus on providing maximum power. Reebok has introduced a few new features to the Ai 9 hockey stick such as, the 2:1 power taper, Xlerated Blade, and mid-kick point to make the A.I 9 stick the most powerful stick from Reebok.
Sherwood Composite Hockey Sticks Junior & Youth
The Sherwood T100 Grip Hockey Sticks are the top of the line model out of the True Touch line. The T100 sticks are very balanced and durable, utilizing a mid-kick point for booming slap shots and one-timers.
The Sherwood T90 Grip Hockey Sticks are the top of the line sticks from Sherwood showcasing the best materials and features from Sherwood. This compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The high density foam core reduces blade vibration and has minimal torquing. The Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every shot. The Youth stick length is 46" and is available in 30 flex.
The Sherwood T30 Hockey Stick is Sherwood's entry model stick for 2011. The T30 is built from the inside out to increase durability. Also, Sherwood has given the T30 stick a Vibration Reduction Foam Core blade. This blade features mid-density foam for vibration reduction and good puck feel. The blade also features Connexion grip coating. The youth stick length is 46" available in 30 flex.
The Sherwood T30 Hockey Sticks are the entry level model from the True Touch line. The T30 has a variety of great features such as the Inside-Out Technology provide great performance and durability at this price point. The Fusion Technology allow this stick to be very durable without losing a good stick feel.
The Sherwood T30 ABS Composite hockey sticks features a compression molded shaft for a consistent flex profile and great feel. The blade has an ABS core with a fibreglass reinforcement to ensure superior gliding on all surfaces, preventing premature wearing and increases the blades stiffness. The Junior stick length is 53" and is available in 40 flex.