Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sher-Wood T90 Goalie Chest Protector is designed for goaltenders needing good protection without the high cost. The T90 chest protector offers similar innovative features as some of the high end models with suitable protection up to the recreational levels of hockey.
Lightweight nylon materials are used throughout the goalie chest protector along with various foams and plastic inserts increasing protection. The Sher-Wood T90 offers an anatomical design with reinforced chest blocks that enhances mobility and protection. Sher-Wood injection molded elbow caps and neoprene elbow tunnel offer additional protection and comfort for your elbow and forearm.
Adjustments can be made to the arm protection by using the two elastic elbow straps and one leather wrist strap. Securing the main portion of the T90 chest protector is the two 4" elastic straps that velcro around the front allowing a comfortably snug fit.
- Model Number: SW000530
- Heritage: Sher-Wood T90
- Level of Play: (Senior)
- Roller: Intermediate
- Ice: Recreational
- Sher-Wood Sizing Guidelines:
- Size // Height
- SM // 5'3" - 5'5"
- MD // 5'6" - 5'9"
- LG // 5'10" - 6'
- XG // 6'1" - 6'5"
- Nylon construction
- Various densities of foam combined with plastic inserts
- Thin profile shoulder caps
- Anatomically reinforced chest blocks
- Two-Piece hinged arm floaters
- Arms are stitched into place at the shoulder
- Injection molded elbow caps
- One-piece back construction
- Full length medium density foam back pad
- Two elastic strap around the elbow
- Leather velcro wrist strap
- Nylon and buckle back pad adjustment
- 4" elastic back pad velcro straps
- Velcro's to the front of the chest protector ensuring a comfortable fit
- 4.49lbs (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: I got the T95 today and I love it! It is rather bulky, but hey thats a lot more coverage on the net. Nothing will get underneath your arms. It took a while of toying with it to get it to fit snug but Its really nice! The shoulders come up nice and high and there is more than enough protection on the arms and stomach.
From: Pete, Penndel, PA, USA