Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Catcher offers solid protection along with an awesome sleek look due to the weave material.
The T90 catcher uses synthetic leather almost all the way throughout catcher with some nylon on the back side and stitched on synthetic weave material to provide the design. Sherwood has designed this catcher with an ergonomically correct break that allows all four fingers to open and close the catcher. This design allows this catcher to be game ready right out of the packaging. The Sherwood T90 catcher uses a single-T pocket to help control rebounds and the design of this catcher creates a perfect seal on the playing surface when covering the puck. Sherwood has used a flared blocking cuff on the T90 catcher which deflects stray pucks and enhances the wrist mobility. The backside of the T90 catcher uses armadillo-like padding on the back of the hand to provide maximum protection with good flexibility.
On the inside of the T90 catcher, Sherwood has used a standard mesh in the fingers and over the hand to provide great breathability. The palm and wrist is lined with a moisture-wicking material to help keep the catcher dry at all times. Sherwood has used three adjustments on this catcher; a strap over the fingers, a strap directly over the main part of the hand, and a padded wrist strap. The padded wrist strap helps to lock on the catcher while still providing comfort and protection to the wrist.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: ST90C
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Senior: 7" - 8 3/8"
- Measured from heel of palm to tip of middle finger
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
- Synthetic leather with stitched on synthetic weave to provide sleek look
- Flared blocking cuff deflects stray pucks and enhances wrist mobility
- Ergonomically correct break allows all four fingers to open and close the catcher
- Single T-pocket
- Foam used in the T to help dampen rebounds
- Frontside Protection:
- Molded poly and foam protection with game ready stiffness
- Backside Protection:
- Armadillo-like padding on the back of the hand offers maximum protection with good flexibility
- Molded poly thumb box to provide maximum protection
- Thumb adjustment to allow for custom fit
- Mesh used in the fingers and over the hand to allow maximum airflow
- Moisture wicking liner in the palm and wrist allows for a quick drying process
- Unique inner hand bridge for great control
- Padded wrist strap holds the wrist in place and protects it while following movement