Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T30 ABS Composite hockey sticks are one-piece hockey sticks with a durable blade for those outdoor surfaces. The T30 ABS stick features a compression molded shaft for a consistent flex profile and great feel. The blade has an ABS core with a fibreglass reinforcement to ensure superior gliding on all surfaces, preventing premature wearing and increases the blades stiffness.
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece w/ ABS blade
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded couners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Compression molded shaft offers a consistant flex profile with great feel
- Flex Profile:
- Mid kick
- Traditional shape-Straight sidewalls and rounded corners
- Grip: Traditional smooth coating
- ABS core with fibreglass reinforcement
- Flex: 90
- Length: 61"
Comments: I love this stick so much I bought a second. I think it is a great entry level composite stick if you are wanting to step up from a wood stick. VERY durable and the blade is ABS so it takes concrete abuse. I got the P99 curve so if you have trouble getting your wristers off the ground, I would suggest the P99 curve.
From: Casey, TX
Other Items to Consider
The Reebok SHK ABS Wood Hockey Sticks are a great choice for those who are looking for a solid stick that can be used on just about any surface. The SHK ABS stick features a tough construction using durable materials such as the injected ABS blade. This ABS material allows this stick to be played on the roughest of surfaces, including concrete. The Senior stick length is 55" and is available in 85 flex.