Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T30 ABS Composite hockey sticks are one-piece hockey sticks with a durable blade for those outdoor surfaces. The T30 ABS stick features a compression molded shaft for a consistent flex profile and great feel. The blade has an ABS core with a fibreglass reinforcement to ensure superior gliding on all surfaces, preventing premature wearing and increases the blades stiffness.
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece w/ ABS blade
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded couners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Compression molded shaft offers a consistant flex profile with great feel
- Flex Profile:
- Mid kick
- Traditional shape-Straight sidewalls and rounded corners
- Grip: Traditional smooth coating
- ABS core with fibreglass reinforcement
- Flex: 90
- Length: 61"
Comments: I love this stick so much I bought a second. I think it is a great entry level composite stick if you are wanting to step up from a wood stick. VERY durable and the blade is ABS so it takes concrete abuse. I got the P99 curve so if you have trouble getting your wristers off the ground, I would suggest the P99 curve.
From: Casey, TX
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood ABS Sticks
ABS Blade for Durability
The Sherwood T35 ABS Composite Hockey Sticks are one-piece hockey sticks with a durable blade for rough outdoor surfaces. The T35 ABS Hockey Stick features a compression molded shaft for a consistent flex profile and great feel. The blade has an ABS core with a fibreglass reinforcement to ensure superior gliding on all surfaces while preventing premature wearing. The Senior stick length is 60.5" and is available in 90 flex with a clear stick finish.