Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T30 Hockey Gloves are ideal for entry to intermediate level play, because youngsters can progress in a comfortable glove that is able to withstand game time impacts. The exterior features a lightweight nylon, which is both breathable and abrasion resistant.
The Sherwood T30 glove implements segmented protection in the fingers and backhand consisting of medium-density foam; therefore, making the protection comfortable and sturdy. Additionally, the single lock thumb aids in preventing hyperextension.
Sherwood utilizes their microfiber palm, which is similar to a Nash type material. This great feature implements durable double stitching and is equipped with soft materials for key responsiveness. The Corn liner is very soft to the touch and excellent at wicking away moisture for reduced drying time.
- Model Numbers:120SW000489
- Heritage: T30-2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant
- Cuff: Standard cuff design for good mobility
- Backed by a molded plastic insert
- Fingers: Medium-density foam with vented knit gussets
- Backhand: Medium-density foam in the backhand region
- Good protection from slashes
- Microfiber palm
- Soft to the touch
- Double stitched for key durability
- Corn Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- 9'' and 10"
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood True Touch Gloves Jr & Yth
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.Colors: 1