|Sherwood Superlight SL825 Goalie Sticks Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: SW002169
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Aspen core, double birch lamination shaft construction
- Injected polyurethane paddle / blade design reinforced with carbon and fiberglass
- Aspen core, double birch lamination shaft
- Square with mid-rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam core
- fiberglass reinforcement
- High modulus carbon fiber reinforced blade
- Super thin and light blade design injected with polyurethane
- The thin blade design improves the goalies feel for the puck
- Polyurethane foam core reduces puck vibrations on impact
- Smooth painted
- 835 grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 27"
- 26" = 28"
- 27" = 29"
- 28" = 30"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Sherwood Hockey Goalie Wood Sticks Senior
The Sherwood Superlight SL800 Goalie Stick is Sherwood's high end foam core wood goal stick. The SL800 features an aspen wood core and double birch laminated shaft reinforced with vertical fiberglas and carbon fiber for additional stiffness and durability.
The Sherwood Superlight SL825 Goalie Stick offers good performance features similar to the Superlight SL800. The SL825 features an aspen wood core and double birch laminated shaft reinforced with vertical birch slat lamination for additional stiffness.