Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Superlight SL825 Goalie Stick offers good performance features similar to the SL800 goalie stick. The lightweight balanced design helps reduce stick hand fatigue and allows the goalie to make quick blocker saves.
- Model Number: SW002169
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Aspen core, double birch lamination shaft construction
- Injected polyurethane paddle / blade design reinforced with carbon and fiberglass
- Aspen core, double birch lamination shaft
- Square with mid-rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam core
- fiberglass reinforcement
- High modulus carbon fiber reinforced blade
- Super thin and light blade design injected with polyurethane
- The thin blade design improves the goalies feel for the puck
- Polyurethane foam core reduces puck vibrations on impact
- Smooth painted
- 835 grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 27"
- 26" = 28"
- 27" = 29"
- 28" = 30"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).