Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Superlight SL800 Goalie Stick is Sherwood's high end foam core goal stick featuring an aspen wood core and double birch laminated shaft reinforced with vertical fiberglas and carbon fiber for additional durability and stiffness.
The paddle on the Superlight SL800 goal stick is constructed with injected polyurethane foam wrapped in carbon fiber and fiberglass for improved stiffness. The SL800 also features a super thin blade design reinforced with carbon providing a lighter-stiffer blade.
Sherwood's Superlight SL800 is a great choice for intermediate goaltenders offering a more traditional foam core goalie stick feel.
- Model Number: SW002181
- Heritage: New for 2013
- Level of Player: (Intermediate)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Professional
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Aspen core, double birch lamination shaft construction
- Injected polyurethane paddle / blade design reinforced with carbon and fiberglass
- Aspen core, double birch lamination, carbon and fiberglass reinforcement
- Square with mid-rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam core
- Carbon / glass reinforcement
- High modulus carbon fiber reinforced blade
- Super thin and light blade design injected with polyurethane
- The thin blade design improves the goalies feel for the puck
- Polyurethane foam core reduces puck vibrations on impact
- Smooth painted
- 703 grams (Based on a Junior 21")
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 23" = 25"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Sherwood Hockey Goalie Wood Sticks Intermediate
The Sherwood G5030 Hall Of Fame Wood Goalie Stick turns back the hands of time with legendary looks and a classic feel. Sherwood didn't just stop there, for the first time in a long time, the G5030 HOF sticks will be made north of the border in Canada. Construction-wise, Sherwood kept it traditional with an aspen shaft with laminated birch wood. Ash and fiberglass laid over the blade and paddle help to reduce vibration while also increasing durability.
The Sherwood G530 Wood Goalie Stick offers a durable construction with a traditional wood feel. The G530 shaft is made of aspen and laminated birch woods. The paddle and blade showcases a white ash/fiberglass construction to add durability and reduce vibrations. The 530 goal stick is an excellent value for a reinforced wood goalie stick.