Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Superlight SL750 Comp Goalie Stick is new for 2013, providing innovative hybrid technology featuring a lightweight carbon fiber shaft, injected polyurethane foam core paddle and blade and ultra thin carbon weaved thin blade design.
The Sherwood SL750 goal stick is constructed with a carbon shaft that runs completely through the paddle down into the heel to prevent the stick from becoming soft over time. The new thin paddle design greatly improves the goaltenders feel for the puck and adds additional stiffness while reducing the overall weight. Sherwood's high end materials allows the goalie stick to be extremely lightweight while maintaining overall durability and stiffness.
Sherwood's new Superlight stick technologies allow the goaltender to maximize game playing potential.
- Model Number: SW002143
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full compost construction
- Premium carbon fiber shaft
- Shaft runs through the entire paddle down to the heel
- Prevents the stick from becoming soft overtime
- Square with mid-rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam core
- Carbon / glass reinforcement
- High modulus carbon fiber reinforced blade
- Super thin and light blade design injected with polyurethane
- The thin blade design improves the goalies feel for the puck
- Polyurethane foam core reduces puck vibrations on impact
- Smooth painted
- 771 grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 27"
- 26" = 28"
- 27" = 29"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Sherwood Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Sher-Wood T120 Comp Goalie Stick is the lightest goalie stick on the market. By using the extremely popular EKORE technology that was previously only found in player sticks, the T120 is not only the lightest stick available, but extremely durable as well.
The Sher-Wood T80 Comp Goalie Stick has a full composite construction that utilizes the advanced VRF+ technology to give greater durability to the composite material, and helps drastically reduce vibrations.