Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Superlight SL700 Comp Goalie Stick delivers new innovative top of the line hybrid technology featuring a super lightweight premium high modulus carbon fiber shaft, injected polyurethane foam core paddle and blade and a carbon weaved thin blade design.
Sherwood's doing something entirely on the SL700 and SL750 goal sticks by running the carbon shaft through the paddle down into the heel to prevent the stick from becoming soft over time. The new thin paddle design greatly improves the goaltenders feel for the puck and game around the net. Sherwood's high end materials allows the goalie stick to be extremely lightweight while maintaining overall durability and stiffness.
The Sherwood SL700 composite goalie stick provides goaltenders with professional grade materials and features ensuring maximum performance.
- Model Number: SW002227
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player:
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Professional
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full compost construction
- Premium high modulus carbon fiber shaft
- Shaft runs through the entire paddle down to the heel
- Prevents the stick from becoming soft overtime
- Square with mid-rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam core
- Carbon / fiberglass reinforcement
- High modulus carbon fiber reinforced blade
- Super thin and light blade design injected with polyurethane
- The thin blade design improves the goalies feel for the puck
- Polyurethane foam core reduces puck vibrations on impact
- Smooth painted
- 748 grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 27"
- 26" = 28"
- 27" = 29"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Sherwood Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Sher-Wood T120 Comp Goalie Stick is the lightest goalie stick on the market. By using the extremely popular EKORE technology that was previously only found in player sticks, the T120 is not only the lightest stick available, but extremely durable as well.
The Sher-Wood T80 Comp Goalie Stick has a full composite construction that utilizes the advanced VRF+ technology to give greater durability to the composite material, and helps drastically reduce vibrations.