Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood REKKER EK15 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the REKKER series. Sherwood integrated their Armour Weave cable knit and PolyKnit nylon on the exterior for professional level durability and Cool-Tech liner for great comfort and air circulation.
The EK15's bring dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts to the table for an advanced level of protection and Sherwood's Alt System to prevent hyperextension while maintaining good stick feel.
The Clarino palm with a Digitech™ reinforcement prolongs the life of the palm greatly, even if the palm is met with water, which usually breaks other palms down quickly. The cuff is broken into 2 pieces to create a sliding motion that enhances your stick handling while in tight places like corners.
- Model Number: 120SW000594
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Armour-Weave cable knit and PolyKnit Nylon
- Professional level durability
- Embroidered Sherwood logo on cuff
- Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Located in the fingers, backhand, finger block and cuff roll for advanced, lightweight protection
- Alt System
- 2-piece thumb that prevents hyperextension and provides excellent mobility
- Clarino reinforced palm
- Greater durability especially when it gets wet
- Releases humidity to keep your hand dry for great comfort
- Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers that opens up in the backhand and cuff for optimal wrist mobility
- Flexible cuff
- 13", 14" and 15"
- 319 grams (Based on a 14")