Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Nexon N8 hockey stick offers a great balance between high level of performance and value. The N8 is a solid stick with many of the same features as the N12 but with slightly different materials that makes the stick more affordable.
The N8's shaft is constructed out of a compression molded carbon fiber which will give you better energy return and pop for more accuracy and power through your shots. The one-piece spear shaft construction will give you an enhanced low-kickpoint resulting in quicker releases on your wrist and snap shots.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 510 grams based on a PP26 85 flex
- Varimax Technology
- Wrapped with a compression molded carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Layers of carbon fiber strategically oriented from top to bottom to provide direct puck response
- Compression molded shaft
- Pure Sense Technology
- Shaft runs through the heel of the stick providing constant contact with the surface and puck
- Stick feels like a pure body extension
- Pro Balance Technology
- Unique one-piece spear shaft construction eliminates the traditional joint between shaft and blade
- Thinner blade design removes weight
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Sniper Technology
- Enhanced low-kick point for quick wrist, snap shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- PRO FIT shaft - rounded corners, concave sidewalls - perfect fit
- Grip: Matte finish
- Foam Stabilizer Technology
- Lightweight high-density foam core
- Dampens shocks from high impact shots, passes - greater feel and comfort
- Premium 12K carbon weave - increases stiffness to decrease deflection
- Flex: 85 and 95
- Length: 60"
Comments: One of My favorite sticks, its light and very durable, I would definitely recommend this to any hockey player that is serious about this sport.
From: Sean, Hazlet, NJ
Comments: This is the go to stick for any player looking to get the quality of a $250 stick at a reasonable price point. This stick is super lite weight and offers great feedback from the blade. It is made just like the Easton Stealth with its foam core and kevlar protection. The stick has a nice low kick point to really help players whip off fast wrist shots. The shaft is a square shape with rounded edges, which is popular with most NHL players for the feel and control you get in your hands. Sher-Wood also offers a cutting chart for players that might need to shrink the stick a bit to fit their height. This is really useful su you can see if you are adding to much stiffness to the stick when you cut it to make it shorter. My personal game play feedback: I have had this stick for about 8 months now and it still has tons of pop and only a few minor chips on the shaft. I'm a 6 foot, 200 pound defenseman, and the stick stands up to slap shots from the point and pesky forwards trying to get postion in front of the net. I have had a few mid range Reeboks and Eastons in the past and always wished I could justify spending over $200 on a hockey stick that might only last me 1 years. With this stick you get none of the gilt and all the performance of a higher end stick. I'd recommend this stick to anyone looking for a reliable composite stick without breaking the bank. Great buy for any hockey player that loves to snipe shots on net!