Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Nexon N8 grip hockey stick offers a great balance between high level of performance and value. The N8 is a solid stick with many of the same features as the N12 but with slightly different materials that makes the stick more affordable.
The N8's shaft is constructed out of a compression molded carbon fiber which will give you better energy return and pop for more accuracy and power through your shots. The one-piece spear shaft construction will give you an enhanced low-kickpoint resulting in quicker releases on your wrist and snap shots.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 510 grams based on a PP26 85 flex
- Varimax Technology
- Wrapped with a compression molded carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Layers of carbon fiber strategically oriented from top to bottom to provide direct puck response
- Compression molded shaft
- Pure Sense Technology
- Shaft runs through the heel of the stick providing constant contact with the surface and puck
- Stick feels like a pure body extension
- Pro Balance Technology
- Unique one-piece spear shaft construction eliminates the traditional joint between shaft and blade
- Thinner blade design removes weight
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Sniper Technology
- Enhanced low-kick point for quick wrist, snap shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- PRO FIT shaft - rounded corners, concave sidewalls - perfect fit
- Grip: Grip stick coating
- Foam Stabilizer Technology
- Lightweight high-density foam core
- Dampens shocks from high impact shots, passes - greater feel and comfort
- Premium 12K carbon weave - increases stiffness to decrease deflection
- Flex: 85 and 95
- Length: 60"
Comments: :I love these sticks. It is a great price point and a great value for the stick. I just received my N8, PP77 curve and 85 flex, on 8/23/13 and it's a replacement for my recently broken T80 Sherwood (that lasted 2 years playing 1-2 times per week). I like the light weight, balance and the PP77 Coffey curve. I play defense and tend to shoot from the point most of the time and this is a great stick and curve for long wrist shots and the occasional slapshot, for my game. I am not an elite player and therefore won't spend more than $100 on a stick and try to get the best I can for that amount and I have enjoyed Sherwood sticks for over 4 years now. N8 is a great replacement for my T80.
From: Roger, Ashburn,VA
Other Items to Consider
The Easton Velocity V7 Grip Hockey Sticks are simply put, high performance sticks with a high level of durability. Some product managers refer to these style of sticks as "team sticks" because they can be used at elite levels of hockey but are robust in their construction so that they last longer than top of the line models. The Velocity V7 stick utilizes the HyperToe™ blade, full Uni-Carbon shaft and blade construction. The Senior stick length is 59.5" and is available in a 75, 85, 100, and 110 flex with a grip stick finish.