Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Nexon N8 grip hockey stick offers a great balance between high level of performance and value. The N8 is a solid stick with many of the same features as the N12 but with slightly different materials that makes the stick more affordable.
The N8's shaft is constructed out of a compression molded carbon fiber which will give you better energy return and pop for more accuracy and power through your shots. The one-piece spear shaft construction will give you an enhanced low-kickpoint resulting in quicker releases on your wrist and snap shots.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 510 grams based on a PP26 85 flex
- Varimax Technology
- Wrapped with a compression molded carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Layers of carbon fiber strategically oriented from top to bottom to provide direct puck response
- Compression molded shaft
- Pure Sense Technology
- Shaft runs through the heel of the stick providing constant contact with the surface and puck
- Stick feels like a pure body extension
- Pro Balance Technology
- Unique one-piece spear shaft construction eliminates the traditional joint between shaft and blade
- Thinner blade design removes weight
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Sniper Technology
- Enhanced low-kick point for quick wrist, snap shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- PRO FIT shaft - rounded corners, concave sidewalls - perfect fit
- Grip: Grip stick coating
- Foam Stabilizer Technology
- Lightweight high-density foam core
- Dampens shocks from high impact shots, passes - greater feel and comfort
- Premium 12K carbon weave - increases stiffness to decrease deflection
- Flex: 85 and 95
- Length: 60"
Comments: :I love these sticks. It is a great price point and a great value for the stick. I just received my N8, PP77 curve and 85 flex, on 8/23/13 and it's a replacement for my recently broken T80 Sherwood (that lasted 2 years playing 1-2 times per week). I like the light weight, balance and the PP77 Coffey curve. I play defense and tend to shoot from the point most of the time and this is a great stick and curve for long wrist shots and the occasional slapshot, for my game. I am not an elite player and therefore won't spend more than $100 on a stick and try to get the best I can for that amount and I have enjoyed Sherwood sticks for over 4 years now. N8 is a great replacement for my T80.
From: Roger, Ashburn,VA