Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Nexon N8 grip hockey stick offers a great balance between high level of performance and value. The N8 is a solid stick with many of the same features as the N12 but with slightly different materials that makes the stick more affordable.
The N8's shaft is constructed out of a compression molded carbon fiber which will give you better energy return and pop for more accuracy and power through your shots. The one-piece spear shaft construction will give you an enhanced low-kickpoint resulting in quicker releases on your wrist and snap shots.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 510 grams based on a PP26 85 flex
- Varimax Technology
- Wrapped with a compression molded carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Layers of carbon fiber strategically oriented from top to bottom to provide direct puck response
- Compression molded shaft
- Pure Sense Technology
- Shaft runs through the heel of the stick providing constant contact with the surface and puck
- Stick feels like a pure body extension
- Pro Balance Technology
- Unique one-piece spear shaft construction eliminates the traditional joint between shaft and blade
- Thinner blade design removes weight
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Sniper Technology
- Enhanced low-kick point for quick wrist, snap shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- PRO FIT shaft - rounded corners, concave sidewalls - perfect fit
- Grip: Grip stick coating
- Foam Stabilizer Technology
- Lightweight high-density foam core
- Dampens shocks from high impact shots, passes - greater feel and comfort
- Premium 12K carbon weave - increases stiffness to decrease deflection
- Flex: 70
- Length: 57"
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Sherwood Rekker EK15 Grip Hockey Stick is one of the lightest hockey sticks the market has ever seen. The EK15 is constructed using a unique handmade process that eliminates excess material and defects to provide a durable, consistent and sub-400 gram stick. The Intermediate stick length is 57" and is available in 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Sher-wood Rekker EK9 Grip Hockey Sticks offers a lot of the same great features as the flagship EK15 twig, but at an even better price. The shaft uses Sherwood's compression molded spear construction, providing tons of responsiveness and a direct feel for the puck. The Intermediate stick length is 57" and is available in 65 flex with a grip finish.
The Sherwood True Touch T120 Grip Hockey Stick takes featherlight feel, top notch durability and maximum shot power to a new level. The T120 stick features a handcrafted shaft and blade that creates an extremely consistent, durable and sub-400 gram twig. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Sherwood T100 Grip Hockey Sticks are the top of the line model out of the True Touch line. The T100 sticks are very balanced and durable, utilizing a mid-kick point for booming slap shots and one-timers. The Intermediate stick length is 57" and is available in 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Sherwood T90 Grip Hockey Sticks are the top of the line sticks from Sherwood. The True Touch T90 uses some of the best materials Sherwood has to offer especially in the Vibration Reduction Foam Core++ Blade. The high strength fiberglass and carbon fiber blend give this stick a very durable and solid feel while maintaining good responsiveness showcasing the best materials and features from Sherwood. he Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every shot. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in 70 flex.