Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Nexon N12 grip hockey stick is the premier stick in the Nexon line-up. Showcasing all of the top specs and features, the N12 stick is perfect for the advanced to pro level of player looking for a well balanced and responsive stick. The compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The N12 also features Sherwood's Pure Sense Technology, meaning the shaft runs through to the heel of the stick providing constant contact with the surface and the puck. An enhanced low-kick point is great for quick wrist and snap shots.
The N12's blade is constructed using a premium 3K carbon weave to increase the stiffness and decrease shot deflection for improved accuracy. Under the carbon weave is a lightweight high-density foam core which dampens the pucks impacts on the blade for greater puck feel and comfort.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: To be weighed when stick arrives
- Varimax Technology
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Layers of carbon fiber strategically oriented from top to bottom to provide direct puck response
- Compression molded shaft
- Pure Sense Technology
- Shaft runs through the heel of the stick providing constant contact with the surface and puck
- Stick feels like a pure body extension
- Pro Balance Technology
- Unique one-piece construction eliminates the traditional joint between shaft and blade
- Thinner blade design removes weight
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Sniper Technology
- Enhanced low-kick point for quick wrist, snap shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- PRO FIT shaft - rounded corners, concave sidewalls - perfect fit
- Grip: Grip stick coating
- Foam Stabilizer Technology
- Lightweight high-density foam core
- Dampens shocks from high impact shots, passes - greater feel and comfort
- Premium 3K carbon weave - increases stiffness to decrease deflection
- Flex: 75, 85, 95 and 105
- Length: 60"
Comments: my favorite stick! I prefer this over some top of the line sticks such as the apx2, the nexus 1000, and the reebok a.i9. This stick stick handles great, catches passes nice, and gives a great shot! And you cannot beat the price! Would reccomend to anyone
From: Kristin, CA
Comments: This stick is beyond amazing, I have tried the APX, TotalOne, Mako, RBZ and yes even a piece of junk Reebok 20k and this stick is way better than all of them. I have been searching for that perfect stick ever since I broke my last Easton Stealth CNT and this is the perfect match. You can really feel that extra pop when shooting off the toe and slappers are amazing. I highly recommend this stick for anyone who wants to take their game to the next level.
From: Mike Soule
Comments: We all want to be Bobby Ryan. But Bobby, you haven't told us everything about this stick. True , its the lightest stick i've ever played with. One hand stick handling makes you feel like Jaromir Jagr. But, the super low kick point is too low. Too freakishly low. And whenever you want that winning slapshot to impress you just get a unsatisfying slide of the puck which makes people giggle (in a bad way) Again the super kick point works great on snapshots and wrist shots. but its not for slappers. The shaft going all the way to the heel, is a good idea, (let me repeat that... its a good idea) but the execution is not great, you get a stiff blade and no vibration dampening. Bobby you lied to me. but the lightest stick on the market is true. I didnt like it. no sir. I would recommend it, for datsyukian players. People who need an agile stick. And for bobby ryan.
Other Items to Consider
- Stick Length: 60"
- Available Flexes: 75, 85 & 100
- Weight: 385 grams (based on an 85 flex)
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
The Sherwood Rekker EK15 Grip Hockey Stick is one of the lightest hockey sticks the market has ever seen. The EK15 is constructed using a unique handmade process that eliminates excess material and defects to provide a durable, consistent and sub-400 gram stick.