Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood G5030 Goalie Stick provides a traditional wood/foam feel similar to the Sherwood's G9950 Goal Stick.
The G5030 has an Aspen core covered with a double birch lamination giving the stick extra durability and balance. Injected polyurethane foam is used in the paddle and blade for vibration dampening, at the same time keeping the overall weight down. Fiberglass exterior wrap materials cover the foam core keeping the stick light, rigid and durable. The Sherwood G5030 also has an updated design for 2012 painted on the exterior that resembles a composite stick.
The Sherwood G5030 is an excellent choice for goalies needing a stick that offers a traditional feel and great performance up to the intermediate levels of play.
- Model Number: SW001775
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Aspen core covered with a double birch lamination and reinforced with vertical fiberglass and carbon fiber
- Straight walls with rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam covered with fiberglass and carbon fiber
- Ultimate shock absorption and stiffness
- Injected polyurethane foam
- Great shock absorption and superior feeling of the puck
- Rounded heel for shooting and puck handling
- Traditional painted wood feel
- 930 grams (Based on 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 26.25"
- 26" = 27.25"
- 27" = 28.25"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Sherwood Hockey Goalie Wood Sticks Senior
The Sherwood Superlight SL800 Goalie Stick is Sherwood's high end foam core wood goal stick. The SL800 features an aspen wood core and double birch laminated shaft reinforced with vertical fiberglas and carbon fiber for additional stiffness and durability.
The Sherwood Superlight SL825 Goalie Stick offers good performance features similar to the Superlight SL800. The SL825 features an aspen wood core and double birch laminated shaft reinforced with vertical birch slat lamination for additional stiffness.