Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood G5030 Goalie Stick offers a traditional wood/foam feel similar to Sherwood's G9950.
The G5030 has an Aspen core covered with a double birch lamination giving the stick extra durability and balance. Injected polyurethane foam is used in the paddle and blade for vibration dampening, at the same time keeping the overall weight down. Fiberglass exterior wrap materials cover the foam core keeping the stick light, rigid and durable.
The Sherwood G5030 is an excellent choice for goalies needing a stick that offers a traditional feel and great performance up to the intermediate levels of play.
- Model Number: SW001785
- Level of Player: (Junior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Aspen core covered with a double birch lamination and reinforced with vertical fiberglass and carbon fiber
- Straight walls with rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam covered with fiberglass and carbon fiber
- Ultimate shock absorption and stiffness
- Injected polyurethane foam
- Great shock absorption and superior feeling of the puck
- Rounded heel for shooting and puck handling
- Traditional painted wood feel
- 816 grams (Based on a 24" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 21" = 22.25"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).