Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood 5030 Pant is ideal for intermediate level play and features a classic design with genuine protection. The 5030 pant presents a traditional fit (slightly tapered hips, loose in the legs), a traditional nylon liner, and plenty of foam and poly insert padding. The Sherwood 5030 Pant comes equipped with an abundant amount of protection, making this traditional ice pant truly durable and iconic for some old-time-hockey.
- Model Number: SW0003
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate level play
- Sherwood's Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
SM / 30" - 34"
MD / 32" - 36"
LG / 34" - 38"
XL / 36" - 40"
- 420D Durable Nylon Shell
- Resists cuts and Reduces fraying
- 2-Piece Front Thigh Protector (Padded Molded Protectors) - Thick foams containing a large ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pad - Angled foam pad
- Side Kidney and Spine Protection- Thick integrated foams with poly inserts
- Hip Protection - Thick foam with large ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone Protection - Segmented foam with poly inserts
- Traditional ice Pant Fit - snug fitting in the hips, loose in the legs
- Stretch crotch gusset
- Adjustable Padded Belt
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Traditional Nylon liner
- Screen printed Sherwood logos
- Suspender Buttons
- Weight: 1,179 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Sherwood T90 Pro Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for advanced to pro level play. The T90 Pro ice pant utilizes a two-piece construction to increase mobility and enhance stride performance. Additionally, the inner groin area presents adequate ventilated stretch mesh connecting to a four-way stretch lycra material, which joins to zipper adjustments. The closure system headlines an inside and outside belt for two-way fitting, and skate laces to add a nice aesthetic look.