|Sherwood 5030 4 Roll Hockey Gloves Sr Blk||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood 5030 hockey glove is part of Sher-Wood's vintage collection, and is perfect for the player seeking traditional design and feel. For protection, the backhand, fingers, and thumb area all feature single density foams. The 5030 also comes with a removable Hyperloc thumb to prevent against hyper-extension.
The 5030 palm is a traditional micro Nash. This slight twist on the classic Nash allows for an improved stick feel while still being very durable. For increased mobility the index finger is triple segmented on the 5030. Sherwood also added metal mesh vents to the backhand area. These vents allow for additional breath-ability and work together with the "Corn" lining fabric to keep you cool.
- Model Number: 120SW000306-308
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Durable Polyurethane exterior offers good durability
- Gold Metal Mesh Vents
- Increases ventilation to the back of the hand
- Single Density Foam
- Featured on backhand, fingers, and thumb areas
- Removable Hyperloc thumb
- Helps prevent hyper extension during play
- Micro Nash Palm
- Solid stick feel with excellent durability
- "Corn" interior lining fabric
- Traditional comfortable nylon feel
- Traditional fit- Generous volume with ample wrist movement
- Triple-segmented index finger adds flexibility
- Removable Hyperloc thumb
- Level of Play: Ideal for recreational to intermediate level of play
- Sherwood sizing guidelines:
Glove size / Player height
13" / 4'0"-4'8"
13-14" / 4'8"-5'4"
13-15" / 5'4"-6'0"
14-15" / 6'0"-6'8"
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood Hockey Gloves Senior
The Sherwood REKKER EK15 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the REKKER series. Sherwood integrated their Armour Weave cable knit and Kanga PU on the exterior for professional level durability and Cool-Tech liner for great comfort and air circulation.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK9 Hockey Gloves offer an elite level of performance without the big price tag. The Cool-Tech liner releases heat to keep your hand dry and the Ax Deuce suede palm provides unreal stick feel and is highly resistant to abrasions.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK5 Hockey Gloves are a good choice for an intermediate player looking for a lightweight and responsive glove. The EK5 features a tough, breathable cable knit nylon and medium density foams for solid protection.Colors: 4
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.Colors: 4
The Sherwood T90 Pro Nylon Hockey Gloves are the top of the line traditional fit hockey gloves from Sherwood. The T90 Pro Nylon glove incorporates Textured Nylon materials, and embodies a traditional look and feel that provides similar protective properties as seen in a classic 4-roll design.Colors: 3
The Sherwood 5030 hockey glove is part of Sher-Wood's vintage collection, and is perfect for the player seeking traditional design and feel. The backhand, fingers, and thumb area all feature single density foams protection. The 5030 comes with a removable Hyperloc thumb and a Micro Nash palm. Metal mesh backhand vents increase breath-ability and work with the "Corn" lining fabric to keep you cool.Colors: 1