Lowest Price Guarantee
Rollerblade Tempest 100 Inlines Skates for women. The Tempest Series of skates have a more narrow feel than others in the RB lineup. This serves to give more performance from the skate in the form of response and power transfer. New for 2012 is a darker color scheme. Same is the performance cut cuff height and 3x100 1x90 wheel setup. The lower cut setup facilitates strength and conditioning for the serious inline fitness trainer.
The Lo Balance wheel configuration reduces the deck height (skate bottom to ground) to give better control and stability with use of larger wheels (3x100,1x90).
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 07201300748
- Type: High Performance Training Skates
- Level: Advanced Skaters looking to bridge gap between training skates and racing skates/boots.
- Fit Guidelines: Feel narrow. This is tigher fit enhances response and power transfer.
- Sizing Guidelines: Rollerblade skates generally fit true to size. IW recommends ordering your regular shoe size.
- Upper / Shell:
- Fiber Tech Shell for Strength at Reduced Weight
- Precision 5 Star Fit Liners with Memory Foam
- Lower Performance V-Cut for Range of Motion
- Memory Foam to Adapt to Foot Shape
- Ratchet Cuff Buckles
- Velcro 45 Degree Powerstrap
- Asymetrical Lacing
- Lacing Addresses Pressure Point On Boots When Skating
- Limits Boot Stretch to Gain Power Transfer
- Frames and Axles:
- Extruded Aluminum Frames
- 12.0" Length
- 195mm Mounting
- Lateral Adjustment Capability
- 3x100mm / 1x90mm Lo Balance Wheel Setup
- Lowers Deck Height for More Control
- One Sided 8mm Racing Axles
- Wheels and Bearings:
- Rollerblade High Performance (HP) 84A Wheels
- Rollerblade SG9 Sealed Bearings
- Brake and Axle in Box
- Pair of US9.0 Skates Weighs 6.2 lbs without Brake Attached
Comments: Been using K2 softboots with 80 wheels running Bones reds. These improve stability a lot on road, but obviously are less manouverable. For me, they are a tad less comfortable the softboots, but I can't really put a finger on it - perhaps they need more time to break in. They are otherwise still comfortable enough, and I have no complaints. If you want speed you should really go for 110s. This is more recreational, less manouverability, so perhaps good for speed skating training since you have to work harder to keep up.
From: Cheng from Malaysia
Other Items to Consider
Rollerblade Performance Skates - Intermediate & Advanced
The Rollerblade Igniter 100 Inline Fitness Skates for Women are made for burning up the road, providing a fun recreational skate that can help even experienced skaters turn up the speed and performance. Paired with high cuffs at the top and a balanced 3x100mm, 1x90mm frame and wheel setup, the Igniter enables good control and stability. A micro-ratchet top ankle strap and velcro 45-degree powerstrap help keep the heel lock in during striding and these skates roll on the new Rollerblade Supreme wheels, slotted with Rollerblade's SG9 bearings for a fast, smooth roll.
Designed to push performance and expand on a skaters skills or newfound abilities, the Rollerblade Macroblade 90 Inline Skates for Women offer stability and control without sacrificing comfort. The seamless Macro Shell integrates Soft True Wrap uppers to create a secure feeling and add comfort with its contoured fit. Equipped with Aluminum frames and 90mm wheels, these skates offer a lower center of gravity for more control, while the SG9 bearings will enable a smooth, easy roll.
The Rollerblade Tempest 90 inline skates for women, use a slimmer fitting design with a lower profile boot just like the Tempest 100 skate. This increases response, power transfer and range of motion that a more serious inline skater will enjoy when training. The 90mm setup allows for great speeds, but with more maneuverability than a larger wheel setup.
The Rollerblade Activa 90 inline skates for 2013 work well whether you are going out cruising, or for training. The Activa 90 targets intermediate through advanced level skaters that don't just skate for fitness, but also for fun.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5 , 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 10.5