Lowest Price Guarantee
Rollerblades Solo Trooper Aggressive Street Skates are the workhorse of the RB lineup. Perfect for the technical skater as this skate is durable, but very light using Rollerblades new street formula composite nylon material.
The souls are completely fat sliding surface so you can do a ton of tricks. The Rollerblade Trooper also includes a 1-piece inner negative for those of you that love doing negative grinds. Comes with the new Blank brand frames with shaped side-walls to give smooth grinds even on rough surfaces.
- Model Year: Introduced 2012. Re-released 2012.
- Model Number: 07207600101
- Level: All Levels
- Sizing Guidelines: Rollerblade skates generally fit true to size. Sized in men's sizing, order 1-1.5 sizes down for women.
- Upper / Shell:
- Molded Shell
- Specialized Street Liners
- V-Cut in Rear for Flexibility/Motion
- Shock Absorber
- Double Padded Tongue with Plastic Tongue Support
- Velcro Cuff Straps
- 45 Degree Velcro Strap
- Laces (Extra Laces in Box Too)
- Frames / Plates:
- New Street Formula Soulplates
- New Blank™ UFS Frames
- Anti Rocker Setup
- Curved Side-Wall
- Triangle Head Axles
- Zytel Plastic
- Wheels and Bearings:
- Rollerblade Wheels
- 2x60mm 88A Wheels on Outside
- 2x42mm 42mm Anti Rocker Wheels in Middle
- Rollerblade SG5 Sealed Inline Skate Bearings
Other Items to Consider
Rollerblade Complete Skates
The Rollerblade NJ5 New Jack 5 Aggressive Skates are the newest NJ model which has been one of the most popular aggressive skate setups due to it's great price, hybrid soft/hard boot, and high-quality Blank™ frames.
Contrary to it's name, the Rollerblade Swindler Aggressive Inline Skates are a durable entry level skate at a great value. Rollerblade produced this skate with a shell similar to the tried-and-true M12 design we all know and love, with some notable changes, and even planted it a TRS anti-rockered frame, enabling you to get nasty on the ledges right out of the box.