|Riedell R3 Derby Roller Skates||
Lowest Price Guarantee
Important Note! Riedell has introduced a running change from Red Flat Out Wheels to Black. While inventory is mixed, either color may arrive with your order. If you'd like a specific color, please contact us!
There's no better way to get started in derby than with the R3 Derby skate. A favorite with skaters year after year for its outstanding comfort, class-leading build quality, and undeniable value, the R3 Derby has been upgraded with standard black tough scuff leather toe caps to prevent abrasion on the boots and Flat Out wheels that offer great grip in the corners. The Riedell R3 Derby Skate is also going to come fitted with the light weight Powerdyne Nylon Thrust plate and Kwik ABEC 5 bearings. The R3 Derby offers quality and value that simply can't be matched.
- See "Specs" Tab for More Details
- Recommended Level of Play: Recreational - Competitive - Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Similar to sneaker; heavily padded and narrows at toes.
- Size Guidelines: Does not use Riedell's standard sizing.
- Women: Order one full size down from U.S. shoe size.
- Men: Order true to U.S. shoe size.
- Reidell R3 Boot
- Super comfortable man-made vinyl uppers
- Lots of padding
- Open toe design for more lacing options.
- Black tough scuff leather toe cap.
- Powerdyne Thrust Plates
- Reinforced nylon baseplate
- 15 degree kingpin angle
- Metal trucks
- Adjustable toe stop housing
- Radar Flat Out Wheels
- 62mm x 43mm
- KWIK ABEC5 Bearings
- PowerDyne Adjustable Toe Stop
Comments: I'm a women's 11/12 street shoe and wear a men's 10. My R3s are a 10 and they fit perfect! I've been skating on them for 6 months now and I haven't had any problems. Unlike most skates, I didn't really have to break these in, which was very nice. Definitely recommend for fresh meat, and worth the price! Once skating for a few months though, I did upgrade my wheels but the flat outs were great when I was fresh meat
From: Kayle, Bernville, PA, USA