Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok Larceny L7 Goalie Leg Pads are constructed with lightweight foams and materials that protects up to the intermediate level of play. Larceny hybrid style goalie pads were developed to enhance the butterfly transitions while reducing the stress on your joints.
The Larceny L7 leg pads use a high grade synthetic leather with a stitched outline and screen printed graphics to give you the Larceny design. The lightweight foam core construction provides an intermediate level of protection and a soft flex the hybrid style goalie. Reebok has used a soft knee roll design in collaboration with soft foams throughout the face of the pads to reduce rebounds and allow for excellent control. The Larceny L7 goal pads use a slightly angled outer roll with knee and boot breaks to provide a softer flex. The soft flex design of the L7 pads also reduces stress on the goalie's joints, so they are always ready to make that big save.
The Larceny L7 pads use a triple knee lift design to provide excellent protection when dropping into position and easier transitions to the butterfly. Reebok designed a Kinetic Fit leg channel that lets the goalie make more fluid movements and quick saves. The leg channel uses soft foams to give a comfortable fit right along the leg. The unique design to the boot of the Larceny series allows for a lot more flex than previous Reebok pads, so the goalie can make those quick reaction saves.
The Reebok Larceny L7 goalie leg pads supply goalkeepers with the right amount of performance and protection.
- Model Number: GPL7
- Heritage: Reebok Larceny L7
- Level of Play: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Playing Style: Hybrid
Excluded from shipping promotions. Ground is only $7.50 per shipment. Please see Shipping Page under the Customer Service tab for further information.
- High grade synthetic leather used in the face of the pads
- Stitched outline with screen printed graphics to provide the Larceny design
- Lightweight foams in the core for intermediate level protection
- Under-pant thigh board with extension to cover knee uses a heavy duty nylon material
- Soft flex knee rolls to provide excellent rebound control and dampen the velocity from shots
- The soft knee roll design also helps to reduce the strain on the knee and hips
- Soft foams used in the face of the pad help to dampen rebound for easier control
- Face width: 11"
- Outer Roll:
- Dual flex zones in the outer roll allows for a soft flex to the pad
- Slightly angled, square design controls rebounds and limits skip over
- Inner Roll:
- Three-piece design
- Outer foam calf wrap to provide 5-hole coverage
- Outer layer of the knee stack uses a rigid design to provide an excellent landing and sliding surface
- Lower contouring leather piece at to the boot to provide protection and durability
- Three-piece design
- Knee Stack:
- Triple knee stack design provides a stable landing pad for dropping into position or making transitions on the ice
- 3-piece knee stack
- Inner layer - Thick, soft pillow-like foam with nylon lining provides a comfortable feel on the knee
- Middle layer - Thin, denser foam layer to absorb impact when dropping on the knee stack
- Outer layer - Thin, foam and poly layer with leather on the outside for durability and easier sliding
- Calf Wrap:
- Segmented wing calf wrap protection helps to lock pads on, but still allows for easy movement
- Heavy duty nylon used in the calf wrap
- Leg Channel:
- A wider inside edge in the knee helps to provide a more stable landing pad
- Heavy duty nylon liner with super soft foams to absorb impact and provide a comfortable feel on the leg
- Kinetic Fit design in the leg channel reduces the restrictions on the leg and allows for more fluid movements and quicker responses
- Boot Channel:
- Contoured boot channel allows the pad to sit closer to the playing surface
- Unique boot design along with a soft break allows the pad to flex much easier at the boot
- 1.5" elastic velcro strap on the thigh guard
- Two 2" elastic velcro strap at the knee stack and wing calf wrap
- Two 3/4" leather straps at the knee
- Three 3/4" leather straps over the shin
- Two 3/4" leather boot strap
- Toe bridge with laces to secure the fit around the skate
- NHL™ Legal Size Pad
- +1 sizing is standard on the Larceny L7
- 5.6lbs (Based on a Senior 34" +1" leg pad)
Comments: Just starting out in goal as an adult and these pads fit the bill. It is tough to get all the equipment to play based on the cost of equipment. You always hear people say don't go cheap. Well these pads are on the cheap side and they are great. I have had no problems with them at all. I can move well in them and my knees feel fine going into the butterfly. I can only compare them to an older 12" TPS model I got on ebay, and I can tell you I am glad I bought a new, modern larceny pads to replace them. My knees are much happier now. I play drop in so I do face more experienced players at time, and the pads are fine on hard shots as well.
Also as I had them a year playing once a week, they are holding up very well
From: James, Titusville, FL
Comments: Just purchased these pad and wore them in a scrimmage. Great pads, don't think for the money you could get a better pad . Great protection along with mobility.
From: Glenn, ID