Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok Goalie Jock Pant is a performance pant and goalie jock, all-in-one! This compression style pant is made from Reebok's ultra moisture wicking PlayDry® outer shell. The goalie jock pant comes complete with injected goalie cup, comfort leg pads, and an additional plastic shield over the jock for maximum protection. This pant also includes dense foam protection on the inside of the legs and velcro tabs to keep your ice socks up all game.
- Model Number: GJPANT
- Level of Play: (Senior)
- Roller: Professional
- Ice: Professional
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
- Size // Waist Measurement // Length
- MD // 28" - 32" // 34"
- LG // 32" - 38" // 35"
- XL // 38" - 44" // 37"
- PlayDry® fabric:
- RBK's ultimate moisture management and wicking material
- Keeps a player cooler, drier and more comfortable
- Protective cup and velcro ice sock attachments
- Dense foam protection on vulnerable inside leg area
- Jock comfort pad increases comfort and reduces chaffing
- Removable injected molded goalie cup
- Additional plastic protection shield over cup area
- Compression style(body fitting) full-length pant
- 1.15lbs (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: Great protection. I've had two hard shot which instead of being painful or worse were fine. More of "whoa, OK I don't feel like throwing up so I am good." It is very bulky and gets hung up in my goal pants from time to time which is bothersome. so much I went to a smaller bauer cup. until I got hit in the groin, that ended that drop in session. I'll get used to the bulk as it is much nicer to play not in pain. After a year it is starting to pill up around the groin area but that could be from washing. Other than that it is holding up fine.
From: James, FL
Comments: Great Jock all around, excellent protection. Good wicking, pretty breathable. Sock holders work like a boss.
Con: Depending on your Goalie Pant, the shape of the (kind of bulky) crotch protection can snag, causing a bit of difficulty with rotation.
From: Ken, Winter Park CO
Comments: Really nice jock. Stays in place with alot more padding and protection, upgraded from the reg style Baur jock. The sock holders work great and inner leg padding is well positioned. Only neg, using a couple months now and elastic band is losing firmness.
From: Lyle, LA