Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok Ai5 hockey stick uses a slightly heavier graphite than the Ai7, but is still a solid performer at its price point. The Ai hockey sticks focus on providing maximum power with a mid-kick point and a 2:1 Power Taper.
- Heritage: Reebok 3.0.3
- Level of Player: Ideal for the begineer to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Weight: 519 grams (based on P87A curve, 85 flex)
- Precision Bladder Molded-
- Provides a highly responsive kick point without sacrificing durability.
- High modulus graphite
- Flex Profile:
- 2:1 Power Taper Ratio - The face of the shaft is twice as stiff as the side for effortless loading and maximum power transfer and stability
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- Traditional shaft shape
- Tactile Griptonite stick coating offers raised texture and rubber like grip coating for increased stick control
- Light Graphite blade
- Flex: Mid 75, Regular 85, Stiff 100
- Length: Mid 58", Regular 60", Stiff 60"
Comments: Most people like me can't afford a $200 stick. At $80, slightly more expensive than entry level sticks, this offers great value. It feels very light, and the P87A curve cups the puck well enough for stickhandling. The mid kick allows you to rip some good slapshots, and rifle quick snap shots. Also like the grip on the shaft. Its been durable so far, but if I break it, I'll be getting another.
From: Chadd, Playa Vista, CA
Comments: Good value. Durable. Great for slappers. Have taken over 100 slap shots and no blade fatigue. I prefer mid kick, so this stick is right up my alley. Would like to see a non grip version.
From: Philly, NJ
Comments: Decent stick, Needed a replacement for my Easton S14 and didnt want to spend alot so i picked one of these up because i like the feel. great for wrist and quick snap shots!
From: Simon, Canada
Comments: good stick had it for 2 years and i just brok it amd i am geting 2 new ones
Comments: Very thin sock, but quality is lacking in material and elastic. I would not buy these again. The Under Armour socks are a better value and the Drymax (if you're ok with thicker socks) are significantly better in quality.
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali CA5 hockey stick is a solid, mid-range stick from the new roller hockey specific company, Alkali Hockey. The difference between this stick and the CA9 is the use of VDC carbon fiber weave which will increase the strength and durability of the stick without sacrificing weight and feel. It still features the same anti-slash protection and vibration dampening core blade for precision control. The senior stick is available in 85 and 100 flex.
The Sherwood T80 Grip Hockey Sticks are high end sticks from Sherwood featuring some pro level features. The T80 doesn't feature the responsive carbon shaft wrap like the T90. The T80 does feature the Vibration Reduction foam core blade, and the Chameleon shaft technology for power in every shot. Great features offered for the price point. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 85 and 95 flex.