Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok Ai5 hockey stick uses a slightly heavier graphite than the Ai7, but is still a solid performer at its price point. The Ai hockey sticks focus on providing maximum power with a mid-kick point and a 2:1 Power Taper.
- Heritage: Reebok 3.0.3
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Precision Bladder Molded-
- Provides a highly responsive kick point without sacrificing durability.
- High modulus graphite
- Flex Profile:
- 2:1 Power Taper Ratio - The face of the shaft is twice as stiff as the side for effortless loading and maximum power transfer and stability
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- Traditional shaft shape
- Tactile Griptonite stick coating offers raised texture and rubber like grip coating for increased stick control
- Light Graphite blade
- Flex: 50
- Length: 52"
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Composite Hockey Sticks Junior & Youth
The Reebok 24k Grip Hockey Sticks are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for performance without the big price tag. The 24k utilizes the new Tri Matrix Construction that aligns the carbon fibers throughout the stick in specific angles to give it a quick pre-loaded feel when shooting. Reebok also included the new SSX blade that allows for advanced precision. The Junior Stick length is 52" and is available in a 50 flex with a Griptonite (grip) stick finish.