Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9K Pump roller hockey skate is a great advanced skate from Reebok. The Reebok 9K features the lightweight Max Armour IV quarter packages and the reinforced ankle support solidifies the skate and controls the flex. It also features Reebok Pump technology for the ultimate in personalized pro performance and comfort.
Also featured on the Reebok 9K skate is a lightweight, stiff chassis powered by Labeda. Labeda Millennium wheels feature a high durometer urethane core that creates incredible rebound for maximum speed.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: RH9K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Player: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are med-high volume, med-wide heel pocket, med-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Lightweight Max Armour IV - Lightweight, durable quarter that provides structure and stability for a more powerful stride.
- Soft, comfortable liner material for a superior feel
- Heel Support: ThePump™ technology - The ultimate in personalized pro performance and comfort
- The Pump™ skate will provide:
- A secure comfortable fit
- Guarantees heel lock and ankle support
- Enhances forward flex
- Ankle Padding:
- Cushion support - Comfortable but supportive ankle foams
- Lace System:
- Lace Lock system allows players to tighten their skates just right and lock them in place for the entire game
- Anatomical molded
- Minimizes mass, maximizes energy transfer for a reactive, responsive feel
- Powered by Labeda
- Lightweight, stiff chassis
- Sizes 2 -3 = 4 x 72mm wheels
- Sizes 4-5.5 = 4 x 76mm wheels
- Labeda Millenium - High durometer urethane core creates incredible rebound for maximum speed
- X-Soft 74A - ideal for fast indoor play
- Abec 9 bearing