Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9K Pump Ice Hockey Skate offers great performance for recreational to intermediate level of play at a very good value. The 9K skates have some give and wont require a ton of time to break them in making it perfect for players developing their skill or playing recreationally.
The 9K features a synthetic PU quarter package that provides a great level of protection and performance at a lower price level. The Microfiber liner and 5mm felt tongue make for a very comfortable fitting skate.
Reebok has redesigned the pump for this years line up. They have moved The Pump™ slightly back towards the Achilles tendon to get better air flow into the bladder's and keeping it out of harms way. Reebok also did give it a sleeker look as the actual pump and release does not stick out as much, also giving The Pump™ better protection around it.
- Model Number: SK9KP
- Heritage: 4K Pump
- Level of Player: Ideal for recreational to intermediate level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are med-high volume, med-wide heel pocket, med-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Synthetic PU quarter package
- Great durability
- Good protection
- Microfiber provides durability
- Heel Support:
- The Pump™ technology - The ultimate in personalized pro performance and comfort
- The Pump™ skate will provide:
- A secure comfortable fit
- Guarantees heel lock and ankle support
- Enhances forward flex
- Ankle Padding:
- Pro Molded anatomical ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- 5mm White felt backing and foam front with segmented lace-bite guard
- Anatomical response
- Vented injected
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Reebok E holder
- E-Blade full stainless
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: To be weighed upon arrival
- Made in: Thailand
Reebok Ice Hockey Skates Junior
The Reebok 22K Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Reebok RibCor Line. The 22K Skates utilize a Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package with an Injected TPR Outsole, giving the new-to-hockey or occasional player a solid balance between comfort and support.
Sizes Available: 4.0, 5.0
The Reebok 4k Ice Hockey Skate is a great choice for a beginner who is looking for a quality starter skate. This 4k utilizes a solid Tech Mesh quarter package that provides good support for the ankles and is a durable material.
Sizes Available: 2.0, 4.0
The Reebok Ultra Tyke Ice Hockey Skates are ideal for any young hockey player who wants to get out on the ice. Whether it's their first time or if they're already "mastered" skating, this Ultra Tyke skate is sure to impress. Instead of a plastic quarter package like some other youth skates, this is truly a scaled down version of what the grown-ups wear. The nickel-plated runner and a lightweight injected outsole will insure this skate will perform it's best whenever it's called upon.
Sizes Available: Y7.0, Y8.0, Y9.0, Y10.0, Y11.0