Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9K Pump Ice Hockey Skate offers great performance for recreational to intermediate level of play at a very good value. The 9K skates have some give and wont require a ton of time to break them in making it perfect for players developing their skill or playing recreationally.
The 9K features a synthetic PU quarter package that provides a great level of protection and performance at a lower price level. The Microfiber liner and 5mm felt tongue make for a very comfortable fitting skate.
Reebok has redesigned the pump for this years line up. They have moved The Pump™ slightly back towards the Achilles tendon to get better air flow into the bladder's and keeping it out of harms way. Reebok also did give it a sleeker look as the actual pump and release does not stick out as much, also giving The Pump™ better protection around it.
- Model Number: SK9KP
- Heritage: 4K Pump
- Level of Player: Ideal for recreational to intermediate level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are med-high volume, med-wide heel pocket, med-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Synthetic PU quarter package
- Great durability
- Good protection
- Microfiber provides durability
- Heel Support:
- The Pump™ technology - The ultimate in personalized pro performance and comfort
- The Pump™ skate will provide:
- A secure comfortable fit
- Guarantees heel lock and ankle support
- Enhances forward flex
- Ankle Padding:
- Pro Molded anatomical ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- 5mm White felt backing and foam front with segmented lace-bite guard
- Anatomical response
- Vented injected
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Reebok E holder
- E-Blade full stainless
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: To be weighed upon arrival
- Made in: Thailand