Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9k hockey elbow pads take a little bit different direction than the 11k. The 9k elbow pad is a lighter design and focuses more on mobility. The foam is not as dense as the 11k, and the KFS bicep system is designed to protect with maximum mobility. The 9k still has very good protection, but not as beefy as the 11k. On the 9k elbow pad you can still find pro features like the JDP Bumper cap, and arm Locksleeve.
The 9k uses a 2-piece design system. One piece for the forearm/elbow and the other piece to protect the bicep. This pad features a plastic base with foams on both sides for maximum protection and comfort. Reebok is calling the elbow cap the JDP® with bumper. The bumper is an EVA foam on the outside to offer additional protection to you and other players on the rink. This pad features plastic reinforcements in the forearm guard and bicep guard to offer pro level of protection.
The 9K features a 3-piece strap system. At the top there is a bicep strap that is about 1.5" securing the bicep guard to the arm. The core strap is the Arm Sleeve. This strap is a "V" shape that wraps the arm under the forearm guard locking the pad in place. The Arm Sleeve has a soft felt like exterior offering superior comfort. The last strap Reebok calls the lock strap that wraps over the forearm guard ensuring no pad movement during play.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: EP9K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Reebok sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height
Small / 4'4"-4'8"
Medium / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 5'2"-5'6"
- JDP® elbow cap with bumper
- Disperses the force of impact away from the elbow joint
- The Bumper was designed to comply with the NHL rule of no hard shell elbow pads. This design offers additional protection to the players and others that may be on the receiving end of a hit.
- Plastic reinforced forearm slash guard
- Plastic reinforced bicep guard with HD foam
- KFS Construction-Bicep protection designed for protection with mobility
- JDP® elbow cap with bumper
- Nylon liner
- 3 piece strap system
- Arm sleeve strap - Soft neoprene "V" shape strap that fits under the forearm guard
- Lock strap - 1.5" nylon strap that wraps over the forearm guard locking the pad down
- Bicep strap -elastic strap that comfortably secures the bicep guard.
- Molded comfort base that provides comfort and stability to the elbow
- Kinetic fit system (KFS)
- Segmented protection that moves "intelligently" with the player
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Elbow Pads Junior & Youth
The Reebok 20K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads are optimal for youngsters who pursue advanced to pro level protection with leading fundamentals that aid in superb mobility for stick handling. These lightweight elbow pads are constructed into a two-piece hinged design that increases the pad's expansion for mobility.
Sizes Available: JR SM
The Reebok 20K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads are optimal for youngsters who pursue advanced to pro level protection with leading fundamentals that aid in superb mobility for stick handling.
Sizes Available: YTH SM, YTH MD
The Reebok 16K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads have advanced their protection and mobility with a lower anchoring hinge design and single molded plastic insert in the bicep guard. These two beneficial features enhance mobility when stick handling because the single molded plastic insert moves as one-piece.
Sizes Available: JR MD, JR LG
The Reebok 12K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads are ideal for entry to intermediate level play because of the JDP caps (Joint Discharge Principal), which disperse forceful impact away from the fragile elbow joints to the surrounding muscles.
Sizes Available: YTH MD