|Reebok 9K Ice Hockey Pants Jr 2012||
You Save: $25.02
The Reebok 9K ice hockey pants are Reebok top of the line traditional fitting ice pants. They offer a great level of protection with the popular JDP hip protection and the ability to adjust the leg length by 1".
Under the padded belt there is a zipper closure that runs the entire circumference of the pant. By unzipping the pant extends an additional inch. This is a perfect feature for those teenagers that struggle to get a size that can last a season.
Reebok has used a variety of material on the 9K pant including abrasion resistant areas down the outer leg, and stretch micro mesh on the front and rear for increased mobility and air circulation.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP9K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Small / 23"-25" / 4'4-4'8"
Medium / 24"-27" / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 26"-28" / 5'2"-5'6"
XL / 27"-29" / 5'4"-5'7"
- Flexing Spine Protector - Segmented dense foams with plastic cap
- Kidney Pads - Molded, dual density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - High density foams with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Dual density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Thick high density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Zippered 1" leg extension
- Nylon belt closure with locking buckle with padded tongue
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper and rear 2-way stretch panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Durable 420D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas, and ventilation zones
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok Thigh logo
- Molded Reebok Kidney pad logo
- Split opening on the backside of the thigh guards for easy embroidery access
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Reebok 9K ice hockey pants are Reebok top of the line traditional fitting ice pants. They offer very high level of protection with the NHL proven JDP hip protection and the ability to adjust the leg length by 1".
The Reebok 7K ice hockey pants offer a lot of pant for the money. The 7K ice pant offers a good level of protection with Reebok's JDP padding, a durable outer shell that consist of very comparable flexibility and ventilation to the 9K pant. With an embroidery friendly thigh area the Reebok 7K ice pant is a great team pant.
The Reebok 3K ice hockey pants offer some good protection ideal for entry to recreational level of play. The JDP® hip caps do an effective job at dispersing energy from impact, so that you feel impacts less.