Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9K Goalie Hockey Pant has been sized to fit junior goaltenders and offers solid advanced level performance. Molded poly and foam protection in the thigh, hip, and tailbone areas. Added Foam protection can be found on the side of the hips, around the waist, and on double-stacked (removable) on the inner/outer thigh.
The 9k pant features a traditional lace up fit, and a segmented floating style bell flap. The Kinetic Fit system (KFS) on the 9k utilizes stretch gussets and flex panels for maximum movement. The 9k liner is a nylon/mesh combination that wicks away sweat and keeps you cool.
- Model Number: HPG9K
- Heritage: Reebok 9K
- Level of Play: (Junior)
- Roller: Professional
- Ice: Advanced
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
- Size // Waist Measurement
- SM // 20" - 22"
- MD // 22" - 24"
- LG // 24" - 26"
Note: Add 8-10 inches to actual waist size then match to appropriate pant size.
Fitting Guide: Recommendations are based on average-sized consumers and should be used as a guide only.
- Durable nylon shell
- Nylon/Mesh Liner
- Kinetic Fit System (KFS) using stretch panels
- Embroidered Reebok logos
- Flat face thigh design maximizes coverage
- Wider waist profile maximizes coverage
- "Get in the Zone" mp3 player pocket
- Molded plastic kidney protection
- Forward flexing poly/foam tailbone pad
- Segmented poly/foam front hip panels to move with the body
- Ribbed poly/foam hip protection
- Ribbed poly/foam thigh protection
- Inner/outer thigh protection extensions (Removable)
- Side Foam Blocks
- Added hip protection when you "stack the pads"
- Traditional lace up system
- Floating, segmented belly flap
- Rear thigh flex cuts
- Suspender ready buttons
- 2.9lbs (Based on a Junior Large)