Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 7K hockey shoulder pads offer many features allowing for excellent mobility while still delivering an advanced level of protection. The 7K shoulder offers the JOFA developed JDP® shoulder caps to ensure great protection.
Reebok has used the Kinetic Fit System (KFS) on the design of this pad. This type of design focuses on making a pad that moves with the body, and follows the body's natural movement.
This design philosophy has lead Reebok to use several different panels, instead of different layers of foam on the same panel. In the front and back portion of this pad Reebok has used two separate panels attached by elastic. The collar bone/shoulder base layer has also been segmented from the rest of the pad in its own panel. By using several different panels it allows different parts of the pad to move without causing the rest of the pad to move. For example the shoulders can move without causing the stomach portion to move.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: SP7K
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Pad size / Player height
Small / 4'4"-4'8"
Medium / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 5'2"-5'6"
- Molded HD foam and plastic reinforced sternum
- Molded 2 piece plastic reinforced spine guard
- Low-profile JDP® shoulder caps - Effectively disperse energy from impacts
- Plastic reinforced bicep and shoulder blades
- Traditional nylon liner
- 2 piece panel design on front and back - Offers additional mobility
- Adjustable bicep guards
- Removable stomach guard
- KFS shoulder blade wings permit uninhibited movement that follows the body