You Save: $
The Reebok 7K hockey shin guard is a great price point knee pad from Reebok for 2011. Features on the 7k shin pad include a comfortable removable nylon liner, and 3 point strap system to keep the pad in place. As always, this Reebok shin guard comes with the famous JDP® knee cap and JOFA® shin shell. Great protection, comfort, and price is what the 7 shin guard has to offer for 2011.
The Liner on the 7k is made of very comfortable nylon. The liner is completely removable for drying and washing. The 7K shin pad uses the famous JDP® knee cap and JOFA® shin shell. This shell designs result in excellent impact dispersion resulting in stronger more protection pads. The Reebok shin shell has a less tapered design moving down into the ankle area than some of the other manufacturers. This results in a slightly wider fit in the lower leg portion.
Reebok 7k shin guard has a two strap system to secure the pad. The upper nylon strap runs just below the knee. The second strap wraps around the calf securing the lower portion of the pad. This elastic strap is a secure three-point design. Both straps are not removable.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: SG7K
- Heritage: Reebok 6K
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Reebok sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height
11" / 4'4"-4'8"
12" / 4'8"-5'2"
13" / 5'2"-5'6"
- JDP® knee cap
- Joint Discharge Principle (JDP) - Disperses the force of impact away from the knee joint
- JOFA® designed NHL shin cap - Uses a series of arches to give the pad maximum strength as well as preventing a direct impact and dispersing the energy from an impact
- HyperX and Lockstrap work together to reduce the chance of hyperextension.
- Extended ankle protection
- Foam knee joint protection
- Calf wrap with segmented foam padding
- JDP® knee cap
- Removable soft nylon liner with knee donut
- 2 strap system
- Lock strap - 1.5" soft neoprene strap that wraps around the leg just below the knee
- Bottom strap - Elastic and nylon "V" design strap (3-point strap) wraps around the calf securing the lower portion of the pad to the leg
- Air vents in the shin for increased air circulation
- Kinetic fit system (KFS)
- Segmented protection that moves "intelligently" with the player