Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 7K KFS hockey gloves offer an excellent value and balance between protection and mobility. The 7K gloves are the most affordable glove in the Reebok line featuring the seamless flexible cuff with no binding for increase comfort and flexibility.
The seamless flex cuff is slightly different on the 7K compared to the 9K glove and 11K glove. The 7K does not have the air exchange system so the inner glove does not extend as far before being bound to the core glove.
The Reebok 7K hockey gloves are also the most affordable glove with a lycra palm base layer. This design offers comfortable hand movement and increases air flow.
- Model Number: HG7K
- Heritage: Reebok 6K
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines:Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Combination of synthetic leather, textured synthetic leather, and stretch nylon
- Offers great durability while increases breathability
- KFS (Kinetic fit system) blocking pattern in the back rolls
- Segmented protection to follow the natural movement of the hand. Designed for a straight low profile fit from fingers to cuff
- Single density foams in the fingers and back hand for solid light protection
- Plastic inserts in the cuff roll, and back hand for help further increase protection
- High density foams in the upper cuff
- Lycra stretch base for increase feel and breathability
- Nash palm overlays for better durability and a traditional stick feel
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Seamless flexible cuff with interior fit glove - No binding for increased comfort, flexibility, and protection
10", 11", and 12"
Comments: These gloves are great! they fit perfectly, the are super comfortable and durable, and they look really cool to. I can move my hands around well and they still offer great protection. I highly recommend these gloves to any hockey player(roller, street or ice) who is looking for a cool, comfortable, solid glove.
From: Matt, Philly
Comments: These gloves are awesome. They are comfortable, lightweight, and they look good too. These gloves are good for all uses, ice, roller, and street. I strongly recommend these gloves.
From: Matt, Philadelphia
Other Items to Consider
Reebok KFS Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The Reebok 28K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a high level of performance without the big price tag. These gloves feature molded EVA and high-density foams for good protection. The pro-selected polyester exterior with additional abrasion zones keep the glove lightweight and durable.Colors: 3
The Reebok 26K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit but with an open segmented cuff for ample wrist movement. Polyester with embossed polyurethane gives the glove solid durability while maintaining a lightweight feel.Colors: 7
The Reebok 24K KFS Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Reebok lineup. The 24K KFS is constructed from polyester and lined with single density foams for a lightweight feel and is contoured fitting for quick responsiveness.Colors: 3
The Reebok 24K KFS Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Reebok lineup. The 24K KFS is constructed from polyester and lined with single density foams for a lightweight feel and is contoured fitting for quick responsiveness.Colors: 1