You Save: $
The Reebok 7k hockey elbow pad is a great price point elbow pad offered by Reebok for 2011. The 7k showcases similar weight and protection as the 9k, but with a few less advanced materials. This protective 2 piece design is made of a molded JDP elbow cap and a plastic molded plastic bicep cap. The 7k elbow pad will be able to take whatever you throw at it, and will still leave some money in your pocket.
The 7k uses a 2-piece design system. One piece for the forearm/elbow and the other piece to protect the bicep. This pad features a plastic base with foams on both sides for maximum protection and comfort. Reebok uses the JDP® elbow cap on the 7k. This elbow cap is designed to disperse impact away from the elbow joint.
The 7K features a 3-piece strap system. At the top there is a bicep strap that is about 1.5" securing the bicep guard to the arm. The middle strap is the "V" strap which locks the elbow in place. The last strap Reebok calls the lock strap that wraps over the forearm guard ensuring no pad movement during play.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: EP7K
- Heritage: Reebok 6K
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advantages level of play
- Reebok sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height
Small / 5'4"-5'7"
Medium / 5'7"-5'10"
Large / 5'10"-6'2"
Extra Large / 6'0" +
- JDP® elbow cap
- Disperses the force of impact away from the elbow joint
- Plastic reinforced forearm slash guard
- Plastic reinforced bicep guard with HD foam
- JDP® elbow cap
- Nylon liner
- 3 piece strap system
- Arm strap - "V" shape strap to secure the arm
- Lock strap - 1.5" nylon strap that wraps over the forearm guard locking the pad down
- Bicep strap - strap that comfortably secures the bicep guard.
- Kinetic fit system (KFS)
- Segmented protection that moves "intelligently" with the player
Comments: Got these to replace an old pair of KOHO elbow pads which were built
like tank armor and weighed about as much too.
The 7ks are light, move easily with my body, and have protected me well
after a few spills and hits into the boards.
They do what they should and feel comfortable while doing it and with
no bulk at all. What more could you ask for?
From: Steve, TN