Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 7K ice hockey pants offer a lot of pant for the money. The 7K ice pant offers a good level of protection with Reebok's JDP padding, a durable outer shell that consist of very comparable flexibility and ventilation to the 9K pant.
The 7K ice pant features a molded spine guard, JDP padding, multiple stretch zones, and abrasion resistant areas. Ideal features for higher levels of play.
With an old school white lace-up front and embroidery-friendly thigh area, you can sure create a cool look. Perfect for pant teams.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP7K
- Heritage: Reebok 6K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist / Height
Small / 23"-25" / 4'4-4'8"
Medium / 24"-27" / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 26"-28" / 5'2"-5'6"
XL / 27"-29" / 5'4"-5'7"
- Flexing Spine Protector - Comfort foams with plastic cap
- Kidney Pads - Molded, dual density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - comfort foam with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle and white lace-up front closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper and rear 2-way stretch panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Durable 420D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas, and ventilation zones
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
- Split opening on the backside of the thigh guards for easy embroidery access