|Reebok 7K Ice Hockey Pants Jr 2012||
You Save: $15.02
The Reebok 7K ice hockey pants offer a lot of pant for the money. The 7K ice pant offers a good level of protection with Reebok's JDP padding, a durable outer shell that consist of very comparable flexibility and ventilation to the 9K pant.
The 7K ice pant features a molded spine guard, JDP padding, multiple stretch zones, and abrasion resistant areas. Ideal features for higher levels of play.
With an old school white lace-up front and embroidery-friendly thigh area, you can sure create a cool look. Perfect for pant teams.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP7K
- Heritage: Reebok 6K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist / Height
Small / 23"-25" / 4'4-4'8"
Medium / 24"-27" / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 26"-28" / 5'2"-5'6"
XL / 27"-29" / 5'4"-5'7"
- Flexing Spine Protector - Comfort foams with plastic cap
- Kidney Pads - Molded, dual density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - comfort foam with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle and white lace-up front closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper and rear 2-way stretch panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Durable 420D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas, and ventilation zones
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
- Split opening on the backside of the thigh guards for easy embroidery access
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Reebok 9K ice hockey pants are Reebok top of the line traditional fitting ice pants. They offer very high level of protection with the NHL proven JDP hip protection and the ability to adjust the leg length by 1".
The Reebok 7K ice hockey pants offer a lot of pant for the money. The 7K ice pant offers a good level of protection with Reebok's JDP padding, a durable outer shell that consist of very comparable flexibility and ventilation to the 9K pant. With an embroidery friendly thigh area the Reebok 7K ice pant is a great team pant.
The Reebok 3K ice hockey pants offer some good protection ideal for entry to recreational level of play. The JDP® hip caps do an effective job at dispersing energy from impact, so that you feel impacts less.