Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 4-Roll 7000 hockey gloves offer great advanced protection with a classic 4-roll design and hockey glove fit. The Reebok pro inspired 4-roll glove line offers a traditional design with modern technologies to offer excellent performance.
Reebok has used almost an entire nylon tricot exterior for less break in time and above average breathability, durability, and a lightweight feel. The major differences between the Reebok 9000 glove and 7000 glove are the foams used and palm materials.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HG7000
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines:Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Tricot:
- Lightweight tricot eliminates break-in time and features the same pro materials to give you a comfortable and breathable glove
- Does not absorb water to ensure that the glove does not gain weight
- Single density foams along with plastic inserts to ensure an advanced level of protection
- Durable, soft feel nash palm reinforced on the thumb and palm
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Mobile cuff roll open for better stick handling
- Split finger design
10", 11", and 12"
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Reebok 9K KFS hockey gloves feature pro inspired nylon tricot for better breath-ability and lighter weight. The Reebok 9K gloves feature a contoured fit with excellent mobility from the seamless cuff design.Colors: 3
The Reebok 7K KFS hockey gloves offer an excellent value and balance between protection and mobility. The 7K gloves are the most affordable glove in the Reebok line featuring the seamless flexible cuff with no binding for increase comfort and flexibility.Colors: 6
The Reebok 7KN KFS Nylon Hockey Gloves utilize a pro-select nylon material for a lightweight feel and the cuff has been redesigned from the current 7K Synthetic Leather glove version with a larger opening changing it from a contoured fit to an overall tapered fit for increased wrist mobility.Colors: 6
The Reebok 5K KFS hockey gloves offer a great lightweight feel along with some good protection making them ideal gloves for entry level to intermediate play. Reebok has used their Kinetic Fit System blocking pattern in the backhand to follow the hands natural movement for an improved fit.