Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 4-Roll 7000 hockey gloves offer great advanced protection with a classic 4-roll design and hockey glove fit. The Reebok pro inspired 4-roll glove line offers a traditional design with modern technologies to offer excellent performance.
Reebok has used almost an entire nylon tricot exterior for less break in time and above average breathability, durability, and a lightweight feel. The major differences between the Reebok 9000 glove and 7000 glove are the foams used and palm materials.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HG7000
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines:Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Tricot:
- Lightweight tricot eliminates break-in time and features the same pro materials to give you a comfortable and breathable glove
- Does not absorb water to ensure that the glove does not gain weight
- Single density foams along with plastic inserts to ensure an advanced level of protection
- Durable, soft feel nash palm reinforced on the thumb and palm
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Mobile cuff roll open for better stick handling
- Split finger design
10", 11", and 12"