Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 5K Ice Hockey Skates are perfect for players that are just jumping on the ice or for lighter recreational use. The TPU quarter package provides support with enough give to make them more forgiving for players developing their skills.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: SK5K
- Heritage: Reebok 2K
- Level of Player: Ideal for recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are med-high volume, med-wide heel pocket, med-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Printed TPU quarter package
- Great durability
- Good protection
- Brushed Nylon liner
- Ankle Padding:
- Ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- 5mm White felt backing and foam front
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Reebok E holder
- E-Blade performance
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: To be weighed upon arrival
- Made in: Thailand
Reebok Ice Hockey Skates Junior
The Reebok 4k Ice Hockey Skate is a great choice for a beginner who is looking for a quality starter skate. This 4k utilizes a solid Tech Mesh quarter package that provides good support for the ankles and is a durable material.
Sizes Available: 2.0
The Reebok Ultra Tyke Ice Hockey Skates are ideal for any young hockey player who wants to get out on the ice. Whether it's their first time or if they're already "mastered" skating, this Ultra Tyke skate is sure to impress. Instead of a plastic quarter package like some other youth skates, this is truly a scaled down version of what the grown-ups wear. The nickel-plated runner and a lightweight injected outsole will insure this skate will perform it's best whenever it's called upon.
Sizes Available: Y8.0, Y9.0, Y10.0, Y11.0