Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 5K Ice Hockey Skates are perfect for players that are just jumping on the ice or for lighter recreational use. The TPU quarter package provides support with enough give to make them more forgiving for players developing their skills.
- Model Number: SK5K
- Heritage: 2K
- Level of Player: Ideal for recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are med-high volume, med-wide heel pocket, med-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Printed TPU quarter package
- Great durability
- Good protection
- Brushed Nylon liner
- Ankle Padding:
- Ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- 5mm White felt backing and foam front
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Reebok E holder
- E-Blade performance
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: To be weighed upon arrival
- Made in: Thailand
Comments: Bought these skates two weeks ago and have used them four times since. The are still getting broke in but so far they feel Great! My ankles do not hurt and the arch support is spot on. Very light and great for a player with moderate skills. Also you cant beat the price, very good for those on a budget.
From: Gary, FL
Comments: As a recreational hockey player on a tight budget, these skates are perfect. I have no complaints so far with this product, they fit great, they are comfortable, and they are cheap. Overall great skate for those on a budget.
From: Austen, California
Comments: Just got these skates last week and only used them twice but I love them already. Excellent fit and very comfortable. I made the switch from forward to goalie and I'm glad I got these. If you're on a tight budget, like I am, these skates are well worth the price. Highly recommended.
From: Rob, Eugene, OR