The Reebok 5K ice hockey pants offer a traditional ice hockey pant design with some solid protection. The 5K also features retro skate lace front closure.
Reebok has done a good job of mixing nylon and stretch materials to offer a combination of durability and mobility. The 5K features mainly 210 nylon with denser abrasion zones on the outer leg. Reebok has used some stretch materials running from the front closure to the lower spine, and down both inseams.
The 5K ice hockey pants features some good protection. The JDP® hip caps help disperse impacts to keep you in the game. The spine guard is designed to remain closer to the back, keeping the protection where it is needed.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP5K
- Heritage: Reebok 4K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
- Flexing Spine Protector - Comfort foams with small plastic insert
- Kidney Pads - single density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - single density with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle and white lace-up front closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- 210D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Reebok 11k Ice hockey pants uses Reebok's advanced two-piece construction and memory foam base, to help players achieve a longer, more powerful stride while providing a high level of protection. Two-piece construction with padding that is not stitched to the exterior shell frees up movement. The 11K pant features increased mobility with Reebok's highest level of JDP protection, the most popular form of protection among NHL players.
The Reebok 3K ice hockey pants offer some good protection ideal for entry to recreational level of play. The JDP® hip caps do an effective job at dispersing energy from impact, so that you feel impacts less.