Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 5K ice hockey pants offer a traditional ice hockey pant design with some solid protection. The 5K also features retro skate lace front closure.
Reebok has done a good job of mixing nylon and stretch materials to offer a combination of durability and mobility. The 5K features mainly 210 nylon with denser abrasion zones on the outer leg. Reebok has used some stretch materials running from the front closure to the lower spine, and down both inseams.
The 5K ice hockey pants features some good protection. The JDP® hip caps help disperse impacts to keep you in the game. The spine guard is designed to remain closer to the back, keeping the protection where it is needed.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP5K
- Heritage: Reebok 4K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Small / 23"-25" / 4'4-4'8"
Medium / 24"-27" / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 26"-28" / 5'2"-5'6"
XL / 27"-29" / 5'4"-5'7"
- Flexing Spine Protector - Comfort foams with small plastic insert
- Kidney Pads - single density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - single density with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle and white lace-up front closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- 210D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Reebok 18K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced play and built tough with firm denier nylons utilized in the high wear areas. The exterior implements enhanced abrasion resistant panels along the sides and ventilated nylon in the stretch zones while the thighs utilize reinforced nylon for outstanding durability.Colors: 1
The Reebok 16K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate level play because the closure system utilizes two features: basic nylon loop pull and skate laces, and both options provide a tighter fit and commendable hockey look. The inner thighs contain zippers with a Velcro closure system for ideal customization and mobility.Colors: 2
The Reebok 14K KFS Ice Hockey Pants is ideal for recreational to intermediate level play. The spine protector contains a molded floating insert with segmented medium-density foam, which transfers in to a highly protective molded plastic insert in the tailbone area. Designed with nylon materials and assembled with abrasion panels to produce a comfortable contouring fit.Colors: 1
The Reebok 12K KFS Ice Hockey Pants is ideal for entry to intermediate level play. Constructed with durable nylon materials providing a comfortable streamlined fit for all players. The kidney protection features a molded plastic insert, which is ideal at this price point because it aids in reducing the chance of injuries during the game.