Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 3K hockey shin guard is great for the player looking for lighter protection. The lighweight 3k design comes with the same shell and knee cap technology as the higher end Reebok models. With the easy fastening "y" strap design, the 3k has definitely got you covered.
The 3K shin pad uses the famous JDP® knee cap and JOFA® shin shell. This shell designs result in excellent impact dispersion resulting in stronger more protection pads. The Reebok shin shell has a less tapered design moving down into the ankle area than some of the other manufacturers. This results in a slightly wider fit in the lower leg portion. The 3k features an elastic "Y" stap design that has fastens with velcro over the calf wrap.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: SG3K
- Heritage: Reebok 2K
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to intermediate level of play
- Reebok sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height
14" / 5'4"-5'7"
15" / 5'7"-5'10"
16" / 5'10"-6'2"
- JDP® knee cap
- Joint Discharge Principle (JDP) - Disperses the force of impact away from the knee joint
- JOFA® designed NHL shin cap - Uses a series of arches to give the pad maximum strength as well as preventing a direct impact and dispersing the energy from an impact
- Extended ankle protection
- Foam calf wrap
- JDP® knee cap
- Nylon liner
- Elastic "y" strap design wraps around the calf securing the lower portion of the pad to the leg
- Kinetic fit system (KFS)
- Segmented protection that moves "intelligently" with the player
Comments: I wanted less bulky shin pads. I previously had the Reebok 10k shin guards which were too heavy and I didn't like the calf wrap. These increased my mobility and I am able to play a lot better. As a side note, this shin guards require you to tape your shins well or use a shinguard sleeve or they will move around a lot. Great buy!
From: Joseph, Pasadena, CA
Comments: I have had these for over two years and see no need to buy new one's anytime soon. I contemplated buying the 7K's but I'm glad I didn't. I see no need for anything better then these. Cheap, durable, lightweight, protective. What more could you want?
From: Walt, PA