Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 3K ice hockey pants offer some good protection ideal for entry to recreational level of play.
Reebok has used 210D nylon on basically the entire shell. This material offers a light weight feel with little restriction. The 3K features a stretch gusset in the crotch running from the front closure to the lower spine, helping increase the overall mobility.
The 3K also features ribbed thigh guards to add strength and help avoid direct impacts. The JDP® hip caps do an effective job at dispersing energy from impact, so that you feel impacts less.
The 3K has a lightweight feel in a simple traditional ice pant design.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP3K
- Heritage: Reebok 2K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the entry to recreational level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
- Spine Protector - Comfort foams with small plastic insert
- Kidney Pads - Single density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - Single density with poly insert
- Exterior belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 210D nylon shell
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
Comments: Solid beginners pants. Great thigh padding. Little padding on the back and spine
though. Great for anyone in rec or just getting into hockey.
From: Matt, Rochester, NY
Comments: It fits nice, I personally like slim fits. Very lightweight, easy to move around, also very comfortable and easy to adjust. The protection however, is minimum. Tail bone protection is soft and not wide enough to cover it. While it has good protection on the front hips, it has none for the rear hips and your butt cheeks. So if you fall down on your behind, it's gonna hurt. I believe the Vapor X20 pants is a better value than the 3K, they have a little bit more protection.
From: Michael, Indonesia
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Reebok 20K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant in Reebok's lineup and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. The protection is engineered to provide the most security, comfort, and mobility. The upgraded exterior implements sturdier nylons with increased ventilation in the high wear areas.Colors: 2
The Reebok 18K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced play and built tough with firm denier nylons utilized in the high wear areas. The exterior implements enhanced abrasion resistant panels along the sides and ventilated nylon in the stretch zones while the thighs utilize reinforced nylon for outstanding durability.Colors: 2
The Reebok 14K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for recreational to intermediate level play. The spine protector contains a molded floating insert with segmented medium-density foam, which transfers in to a highly protective molded plastic insert in the tailbone area. Designed with nylon materials and assembled with abrasion panels to produce a comfortable contouring fit.Colors: 1